[Scilab-Dev] xcos

Johan Wesselink johanwesselink23 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 02:59:28 CEST 2018

I have a quick and dirty fix. Not for real use, but it shows a proof of
concept. I am certainly cutting corners here.

Would like to know how to translate this into a better solution?
Add a function to the Xcos class that returns a diagram based on cell that
is passed?

Started with this simple problem. Really like Xcos, but it is still very
broken. Like to contribute if possible.

Thanks.