[Scilab-Dev] JOGL java OpenGL library

Johan Wesselink johanwesselink23 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:28:12 CEST 2018

I used the latest git pull. Also updated the svn stuff. libJOGL 2.3.2 the
latest. Lubuntu 18.04. OpenJDK Java 8.0.
However, this runs inside a virtual machine. I think this is a very
specific bug in the vmgfx drivers. Becuase I had an instance in which libGL
could not open this driver and then everything worked fine. If you still
want me to open a bug report I will do that.

Let me now.