[Scilab-Dev] SEP add a `%foo_delete` overloading

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Fri Dec 21 14:19:15 CET 2018

Dear devs,

After CNES presentation on Scilab Conference 2018, I would like to propose a solution to the mandatory use of `jremove`. The point is : some Scilab functionalities based on mlist overloading are implemented in C/C++ with manual memory management or in Java with garbage collected memory. How to clean-up the associated resources on Scilab mlist deletion ?

I wrote a SEP about adding a "delete" overloading to describe that [1], please comment and give feedbacks !

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/SEP%20add%20a%20%25foo_delete%20overloading

Thanks,

--
Clément