[Scilab-Dev] git push on forges

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Jul 22 16:38:16 CEST 2018

Hello,

After having released the module scidoe 0.4.1, i am trying to update
with git the source files of scidoe on its forge.
It's the first time that i use the forge as administrator of a project.

  * cloning the project with git is OK
  * updating local files according to the 0.4.1 version is OK
  * committing the list of changed files is OK, with
      o git add *
      o git status                                             => ok, i
        get the right green list
      o git commit -m "version 0.4.1"

But then, the commit must be pushed. The page
https://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/scidoe/source/help/ indicates the
command

$ git push origin master

After validation, i always get.. nothing: the git session is just
waiting... without error, and without doing anything.

I have well set my public key on my forges profile (it starts with
ssh-rsaand ends with Mylogin at my-computer-name). I did not do anything
else on my git, since i use the same key as for the Scilab CodeReview.

What's wrong or missing in this protocol?

Any help would be appreciated, here or in private.

Thanks in advance.
Samuel