[Scilab-Dev] CodeReview : How to download a files set?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Mar 3 17:50:51 CET 2018

Hello,

Is there any way from the CodeReview Gerrit interface, for a given review,
to download the set of files of a given patch set?

I am aware about downloading each file when we edit it or see its diff.
Also about downloading the patch file from the Download area.
But from the same area, the Archive links look to download the whole
Scilab...
not only the files of the set. At least, the download is extremely
long... So i interrupt it.

Am i missing anything? Is that possible?

Thanks for any hint.

Samuel