[Scilab-Dev] Reg: Continuing Work and Gsoc 2018

Siddhartha Gairola siddhartha.gairola18 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:08:20 CET 2018

Hi all,

Good day!

I am Siddhartha (IRC: rocko). I have been contributing to Scilab for over 1
year now. I was a *Gsoc 2017* student with Scilab last year. I really had
fun and enjoyed my time working with the team of mentors and developers at
Scilab. Looking forward to continuing and extending my work.

Below is my wiki/blog for my work
https://wiki.scilab.org/siddhartha.gairola18%40gmail.com

Below is the link to my commits on codereview -
https://codereview.scilab.org/#/q/siddhartha

Was taking a look at the projects this year.
The following are the projects that I am interested in working on-
1. Code quality - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Code%20quality
2. Memory safety - https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Memory%20safety
3. Matlab MEX-Files management -
https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20Matlab%20MEX-Files

I would be highly grateful for any inputs I could get regarding the projects
.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Siddhartha