[Scilab-Dev] Error on Port type or Size for Xcos Block

mitkatwala mitkatwala95 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:09:00 CEST 2018

I am developing MATDET block of Scilab's Xcos simulator on the web(using JS)
but getting this pop up 'Error in port size or type' when I simulate a
diagram giving a matrix input to MATDET using const_m block.

If I just give an integer input than the simulation works. I have given port
sizes of input and output as per .sci file of MATDET:

in: list(in,in2,intyp)
input: [[-1,-1],1] OR [[-1,-1],2] (Input by user)

out: list(out,out2,outyp)
output: [[1,1],1] OR [[1,1],2] (input by user)

Please see the following simulation diagrams:

1) Simulation Diagram: https://imageshack.com/a/img923/5282/nUC97z.png

2) Simulation Error with matrix input:
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/4111/GLDCIX.png

3) Simulation Working with interger input:
https://imageshack.com/a/img922/9734/0oMkl5.png

Can anyone please help me understand why am I getting such an error and how
can I fix it?