[Scilab-Dev] test_run: <-- REOPENED --> status, vs <-- NOT FIXED -->

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 18:09:44 CET 2019

Hello,

In the code of test_run(), we can observe that the detection of a tag
"<-- REOPENED -->" is implemented.
Yet, such a tag is not documented. In addition, no such tag can be found
in all existing Scilab tests.

I am documenting the versioning of the "<-- NOT FIXED -->" tag. And i am
wondering about this "REOPENED" tag whether it must be documented as
well or not.
Is it an old tag undocumented after deprecation but not removed from
test_run for compatibility reason?
Or is it a dark feature that deserves being actually documented?
Or is it a dark feature that was just a trial and that should be removed
from the code?

Any hint would be helpful about the status of this tag, and its role wrt
other ones, noticeably wrt the "NOT FIXED" tag.

Thanks
Samuel