[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.0.2 is now shipped

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Thu Feb 14 17:35:24 CET 2019

Dear Scilab devs,

Thanks to our efforts, Scilab 6.0.2 is available!

This second revision of the 6.0 branch fixes up to 305 bugs and implements missing features from the 5.5.2 version. Some commits are still in review in the 6.0 branch but they will probably be moved to the master branch in the next few days.

If you find any critical issue or instability that might need a 6.0.x release please alert us. Our next target is 6.1.0 with new features and improvements for our users. This long road trip is not defined yet if you have ideas, suggestions and even code for some features please contribute via a Scilab Enhancement Proposal or by emailing us directly.

For the complete list of changes and bugs fixed, please take a look at the CHANGES <https://help.scilab.org/CHANGES>  file.

--
Clément