[Scilab-Dev] setScilabOutputMethod - output vs error streams

Antoine ELIAS antoine.elias at scilab-enterprises.com
Wed Jul 17 18:14:08 CEST 2019

Hello Sylvain,

I made changes on master branch. You can update your repo ( Clément has
merged the PR )
Now you have 3 functions:
void setScilabOutputMethod(SCILAB_OUTPUT_METHOD writer);
void setScilabErrorStreamMethod(SCILAB_OUTPUT_METHOD writer);
void setScilabOutputStreamMethod(SCILAB_OUTPUT_METHOD writer);

First for compatibility that set the same handler for outputs and errors
Second for errors and third for outputs.

I hope that help you.

Antoine