[Scilab-Dev] Xcos block: getting the position of ports in the interface function

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Jun 18 21:06:37 CEST 2019

Hello,

It could be useful for some blocks to set the label according to some
parameter's value.
Now, i would like to set such a label with some Scilab code in the
interface function,
and to avoid overlaying the ports and links connected to them.

To do this, we need to know the position of ports, while the block might
have
been rotated.

I have found no block property (.graphics.*, .model.*) providing ports
positions (or the block orientation).
Have i missed anything?
Is there another way to detect ports positions ?

Thanks

Samuel