[Scilab-Dev] completion() alone in [completion] => in [core] ?

Antoine ELIAS antoine.elias at scilab-enterprises.com
Sat Mar 2 00:05:20 CET 2019

Completion is the only gateway but there is a lot of code around it and
some java files and java/c wrapper.
I think it was to avoid dependency between core and JVM for "no java" mode.
Historically, core was the main module of Scilab ( before 6 ) and we
avoided to make link from core to others modules.
We do the same thing in 6 with ast module.

Regards,
Antoine