[Scilab-Dev] conda recipe for scilab

SylvainCorlay sylvain.corlay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 12:18:44 CET 2019

Hello World,

I have made a scilab package for the conda package manager.  The built
package is available on the conda-forge channel, and can be installed with

The recipe is available here:
https://github.com/conda-forge/scilab-feedstock.

At the moment, only the "cli" tools are installed, but not the graphical UI.
I am working on the OSX conda build, but finding some issues. The pull
request adding the OS X build is
https://github.com/conda-forge/scilab-feedstock/pull/1. The file of interest
is , the rest is moslty noise from the conda-forge internals.

I would love to have feedback on the recipe, and help would be super welcome
on the OS X build issue. The availability of scilab on conda can be very
beneficial for the adoption or the project in my opinion.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,