[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.1.0 is available!

Sylvain Corlay sylvain.corlay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:12:23 CET 2020

Patching the source to use <experimental/filesystem> resolves that
particular issue with C++17 in GCC7.

However, the Scilab build now fails with many occurrences of the error:

error: template with C linkage

- You can see the raw build logs here:
https://dev.azure.com/conda-forge/84710dde-1620-425b-80d0-4cf5baca359d/_apis/build/builds/125787/logs/7
- The scilab recipe update including the patches for <filesystem> is
available here: https://github.com/conda-forge/scilab-feedstock/pull/11

Officially supporting older versions of GCC than GCC 8 (which is from May
2018) would be greatly appreciated.

Best,