[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.1.0 is available!

Sylvain Corlay sylvain.corlay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:56:05 CET 2020

Hi Clément,

Indeed, this is what I ended up doing - and there are a couple of instances
of the same error in various places.

This appears to be a legitimate error C++ even though this passes with GCC
8.

On the choice of dropping GCC<8, this seems a bit early, even if the latest
flavors of Ubuntu, or Debian Sid already have GCC8 available. GCC6 and GCC7
are recent compilers and people target older distributions in their builds.

Best,

Sylvain Corlay