[Scilab-Enseignement] Displaying multiple image show window

Saurav Shandilya sauravs.iitb at gmail.com
Mar 1 Nov 07:35:35 CET 2011

hi
Thanks for reply Samuel. I tried functions which you suggested. But didn't
got the output. I have attached a file having screen shot of what came
after i run the code along with the code i tried.

I am trying to display RGB and Gray image side by side with a title on top
of the window (where Image Show is displayed).

But currently i am not able to get the result. A separate graphic window is
created displaying two titles, then image show window is created,
initialing showing RGB then that is overwritten with second imshow function
showing gray image.

Plz help

 Regards
Saurav