[Enseignement] pls teach me

bamimore oluremi remiskatimiski at yahoo.com
Dim 24 Mai 09:35:20 CEST 2015

thanks for your software, Sir. you have added a
new ideology to my engineering study. thanks.
pls I am beginner use of Scilab. please I have
the following questions:
1. having written many functions to solve a
problem, pls. how can I create library for these
functions
2 . how can I load the functions from the just
created library.
3. how can I instruct scilab to execute these
functions.
pls sir, I have good knowledge of how
to write function and can use editor page
effectively. l just need concise answers that will
move me straight ahead or else.... do it the best
way that will adequately inform me.u
thanks for your kind gesture.
Timothy
nigeri