[scilab-Users] Error in lincos() - Missing Function

Simone Mannori simone.mannori at scilab.org
Tue Aug 26 09:30:10 CEST 2008

Bonjour Thomas,

thanks for the hint: you are right.

I suppose that you are using an old Scilab/Scicos version because now
(from Scilab 4.1.2)  the function is called

function [%cpr,%state0,needcompile,alreadyran,ok]=
                                  do_update(%cpr,%state0,needcompile)

Anyway this bug has been fixed in Scilab 5 using the detection and
automatic loading of the needed functions; please see

  scilab/modules/scicos/macros/scicos_auto/lincos.sci

for more details.

Thanks again

Simone Mannori - The Scilab Consortium (DIGITEO)
Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications