[scilab-Users] Error in lincos() - Missing Function

Simone Mannori simone.mannori at scilab.org
Tue Aug 26 16:52:54 CEST 2008

Dear Thomas

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 07:31 -0700, Thomas D. Dean wrote:
> I am using scilab-gtk 4.2 on Linux, that was installed with the latest
> version of scicos.

this version is NOT maintained by The Scilab Consortium; this version is
not tested nor validated by The Scilab Consortium.

In order to avoid trouble with experimental code, I would like to
suggest you to use Scilab 4.1.2, downloaded directly from

                     www.scilab.org

or just wait Scilab 5.0.

If you find any issue with Scilab 4.1.2, I will prepare a patch and put
it on public web page.

Best Regards

Simone Mannori - The Scilab Consortium
Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications