Help browser problem

Stéphane Paris stefane.paris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:11:45 CET 2008

Hello,

Since I have installed Mixmod toolbox, I can't no longer access to the help
browser. I believe I don't install mixmod well because scilex give me this
error :
>Can't go to directory /UTIL/SCILAB/helpMixmod
 !--error 998
chdir: Internal
Error
at line       8 of function rescan_helps called by :
line    17 of function sciGUIhelp called by :
line    25 of function run_help called by :
line    20 of function browsehelp called by :
line     7 of function help_menu called by :
help_menu(1)
while executing a callback

I don't want to reinstall all (scilab and the toolboxes I use). I prefer to
manually change  the path in the right file.

Thus, if  you could tell where I can find this file, I'll be grateful

Stephane