[scilab-Users] transmission line demo

Simone Mannori Simone.Mannori at inria.fr
Fri Feb 29 20:51:01 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 12:16 -0500, Doug Stewart wrote:
> While learning Scicos (and scilab)  I found a limit that I don't understand.

Hi Stewart,

you are right, there is a problem.

I'm not sure if is a "cached" bug or just a memory allocation problem.
When the diagram is bigger that a fixed limit, the Modelica compiler
crash. On my PC the simulation runs OK up to 40 blocks.

I'm sure that Masoud will diagnose and fix the problem faster than me.

Thanks for the communication :)

Best Regards

Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications Eng.