[scilab-Users] Re: [scicos] Re: [scilab-Users] scicos mosfet gate voltage

Bruno Chaumontet bruno at chaumontet.net
Thu Jan 24 13:01:54 CET 2008

hi,
for my opinion and my very small experience in sicos
in a such case I share the problem in 2 parts :
- electronic part, I simulate it with pspice and then I define a black box
- physical process (including black box) simulated with sicos, very good

I'm not sure it's the good manner to mix electronic and pysical
process in simulation

in any case thanks a lot to sicos team, very powerfull

bruno

--
Bruno Chaumontet
http://bruno.chaumontet.net