[scilab-Users] SIP & others

Edmanuel Torres gnusci at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:16:38 CEST 2008

Hi kk,

SIP is a very out of date project, I used for a while in the past to
do some image processing, unfortunately is completely unmaintained the
last version is from 2006, another inconvenient is that SIP works fine
for old versions of Scilab, so you will also need to install and old
version like Scilab 3.0 if you want to use the last beta candidate of
SIP, anyway I think was enough for my purposes.

I recommend you to visit the official page:

http://siptoolbox.sourceforge.net

You can find the installation instructions inside the package, more
precisely  in the README.txt file. I have no idea whether will be a
native  IP toolbox in Scilab or not but I think this is a very
important part that Scilab is lacking of.

--
---
Cheers,

Gnusci