[scilab-Users] help me

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Wed Jul 16 17:08:01 CEST 2008

I have used this with some success:

Serial tool for Scilab  reads RS232 directly into Scilab
http://www.gds-sw.de/goodies.htm

I have not tried this yet, though it seems more powerful:

Serial Terminal: Controlling RealTerm from Scilab
http://realterm.sourceforge.net/realterm_from_scilab.html

Both are only working under Windows (I think) - does anybody
know if there is a solution for Linux?

/Stefan