remarks

Ivan Maximov vaborg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 10:50:26 CEST 2008

Dear developers,
It's not a real question but just remark.
I tried the two last beta version of Scilab 5 and every time
got a fail. I clear what I mean.
I used my old scilab scripts for 4.1.2, one of the simplest example is
just plot 2D plot from data file. I didn't get any graphics - graph windows
have been hung up. I can provide all these scripts for you if you need.
And in general a work of Scilab becomes slower, I mean GUI opens inertly,
examples from help recalculating slower etc etc etc.
Maybe I missed something in a configuration or whatever?

---------
best regards,
Ivan