[scilab-Users] Exception_access_violation

xavier roguiez xr at geo.hmg.inpg.fr
Wed Jun 4 14:29:00 CEST 2008

Allan CORNET a écrit :

> Hi,
>

> Have you try to remove your folder where you have your toolbox ?
>

> Genlib is used to create a library  with some .sci files
>

> Example with your function alphae
>

> You create a alphae.sci and you put in your function :
>

> function [alphaeR]=alphae(fck)
> if (fck <=Cmax) then
>     alphaeR=Es/Ecm(fck)
> else
>     disp("fck > C90/100 (EC2-3.1.2(2)P");
> end
> endfunction
>

> You should not put some instructions outside  the functions in a .sci
> file.
>

> Best regards
>

> Allan CORNET

Hi

Thank you for your answer.
I've move my folder and subfolder in an another place on my disk, but
I'v got the same problem. I thinh there's a link with the distribution,
because, the binary are created in the folder which contains alphae. But
as soon as it reache the alphae function, the process stop, the warning
appear an scilab stop.

If I want to remove all the scilab distribution in order to reinstall
cleanly after, how to do it ?
    1. uninstall scilab 4.1.2
    2. remove folder \document and settings\...
    3. and ? i'm sure there's something left elsewhere but ? in the
registry data ?

Thanks for any kind of help or information
xavier