[scilab-Users] Re: Re: Scilab 4.1.2 does not work

Osvaldo Sergio Farhat de Carvalho osvaldo at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Jun 4 18:49:52 CEST 2008

Bonjour Simone,

Simone Mannori <Simone.Mannori at inria.fr> wrote on 04/06/2008 03:27:10:

> - un-install ALL the Scilab from your PC;
> - install a clean Scilab 4.1.2 using the default options

I did this many times, including, as I said, installing a clean 4.1.1 and
also a clean Beta.

> Do you have installed the Vista service pack 1 ?
Probably, since my Vista has automatic updates. Since all my troubles
started at the same time, I also guess it should be caused by some
incompatibility between Scilab and some Vista service pack. They are all
related to file handling.

> Are you using a good antivirus ? (e.g. AVG ?)
Yes, I'm using McAfee.

> Simone Mannori - Scilab Consortium
> Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications

Merci bien.