[scilab-Users] Video functionalities in SIVP toolbox

LeRoux Cyril cyril.leroux at stage.cnes.fr
Fri Jun 6 11:46:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I've found why I couldn't open a videofile with 'aviopen'. Actually, I hadn't got the matching codecs.

So, the functions 'aviopen', 'avireadframe', and the basic examples provided with SIVP are now working... Excepted that the frame by frame video displaying provokes an instability of Scilab :

Warning !!!
Scilab has found a critical error (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION).
Scilab may become unstable.

But it's not my main problem since I don't need to display videos in Scilab.

What bother me is that I can't create any video file with 'avifile' SIVP function. Indeed, I still obtain the same error : "!--error 999 avifile: Can not create video file D:\Documents and Settings\user\Bureau\video.avi" and I don't know why.

Thanks again for your help,

Cyril Le Roux