[scilab-Users] help for executing the mat2sci converted file

anil sharma sanilg81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:07:24 CEST 2008

Hi,
Actually  I need the zernike polynomials and the zernike function to
execute my code in scilab. I have converted these files in scilab
using mat2sci. Now i need to remove all the errors in the files i.e
the code for factorial and in zernike.sci and the matlab function
colormap needs to be replaced with that of scilab equivalent.
Regards
Anil Sharma