[scilab-Users] Graph window does not work on SUSE 10.3 Compiz,

Edmanuel Torres gnusci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 21:07:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

Sorry for my vague description of the of the problem. I am using
Scilab 4.1.2, the problem is when I try to make a plot then the
graphic window fails to open, for instance the following code:

>  x = [1:100];
>  y=x;
> plot(x,y)

If I type it, the graphic editor window just open for one second and
then crash without display the plot. I also tried with Scilab 5.0 beta
but just froze  my system and then reboot.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Gnusci