Convert matlab m file to scilab sci format

Lester Anderson lester at arctica1.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 09:58:45 CEST 2008

Hi Vincent

Seems odd it works - and yet fails for me. I am using the Windows/XP version of Scilab 4.1.2 would that make a difference? I just used the Application option to do the convert

Not sure how to get around this problem. Obviously, I need to be able to convert the matlab file so I can alter input components so it's good to know how to get it working. Simple matlab files work ok as far as I can see.

Could you upload the scilab version ? Still learning things here!

Lester