[scilab-Users] Graph window does not work on SUSE 10.3 Compiz,

Edmanuel Torres gnusci at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 20:32:03 CEST 2008

Hi all...

I just followed the steps carfully described by Simone Mannori in his
post. So I did open Scilab in the Desktop 1 and I tried once again to
plot a curve. surprisingly the graphic editor window popped up in the
Desktop 2. So I was not completely sure, so I did some complex
graphics and everything ran like a charm. Thanks a lot Simone.

So the lesson for the 3D desktop people is: open Scilab in the Desktop
1 and look for the graphic editor in the Desktop 2, after that you can
move the graphic editor to the Desktop 1 if you like :)

Best,

Edmanuel

--
---