[scilab-Users] SCICOS

Simone Mannori Simone.Mannori at inria.fr
Fri Mar 7 17:54:02 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 11:05 -0500, Blubaugh, David A. wrote:

> I was wondering a great deal more about SCICOS ability to generate C-
> source code.

Scicos can generate source code. You can use:
- the Scicos internal Code Generator
- the Scicos code generator for Linux RTAI (www.rtai.org)
- the Scicos code generator for DSP and micro controllers
(http://www.evidence.eu.com/)

A lot of new features will be included with the next Scilab 5.0.

> Can I generate C source code from Scilab source code??

Not yet :(

We are working on this subject inside this project :
http://www.hartes.org

Regard

M. Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications Eng.