[scilab-Users] I need information about scilab for conference

Simone Mannori Simone.Mannori at inria.fr
Fri Mar 7 23:50:21 CET 2008

Dear Scilab Users,

I'm understanding that use a non native language can be difficult and
confusing but, for the good and for the evil, English should be used on
this mailing list.

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 22:47 +0000, Italo Alfredo Farfán Vera wrote:
> My patner and I, will be giving a conference of Scilab, (vectorial
> modulation applied to  inversor).

Field oriented vector modulation (FOC, Field Orinted Control) used for
inverter (three phase inverter) I suppose ...

> Since  introduction we want to show some applications using Scilab in
> the industry. Control, automation, telecommunications, etc, If they
> had examples or projects, photos, news, managerial agreements, please
> might send theirs some.

If you are organizing a conference, we will be very interested to
contribute: one of the missions of Scilab it is to promote itself :)

www.emc.unifi.it

>  Thank you very much Georgette and Italo

Who ?

M. Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications Eng.