[scilab-Users] stacksize...

pierre-alain.millet pierre-alain.millet at insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 5 12:02:57 CEST 2008

sylvestre,

thanks a lot... In fact, it was quite obvious but i was so focused on my
memory limitation than i forgot.. english...  and some "bon sens"...

pam

--

*Pierre-Alain MILLET *

Professeur Associé, Laboratoire LIESP: pierre-alain.millet at insa-lyon.fr
<mailto:pierre-alain.millet at insa-lyon.fr>

/Consultant ERP,  ANTEOR : p.millet at anteor.fr <mailto:p.millet at anteor.fr> /

Tel : +33 (0)472436264 Mobile: +33 (0)607 50 33 81

Bat. Blaise PASCAL Nord (501), Salle 227, 2ème étage
INSA Villeurbanne. Département Informatique
7, avenue Jean Capelle,  69621 Villeurbanne Cedex

http://liesp.insa-lyon.fr <http://liesp.insa-lyon.fr/>

http://easy-dim.org <http://easy-dim.org/>