[scilab-Users] min_weight_tree for non oriented graph

Michael J. McCann mjmccann at iee.org
Sat May 10 14:00:15 CEST 2008

Pierre,
         I know nothing at all about minimum weight trees, but I just
looked at your result as if it was a "net-list" What I see is that
starting at node 1, all the other nodes are reachable but for
example, to get to 4 you have to go: 1-2-8-5-4 which means that the
links 4-5 and 5-8 are traversed in the opposite direction to that in
which they are listed, but, after all, it's a "non-oriented graph". :-)
Cheers, Mike.
ps: you can actually start anywhere and reach all the other nodes.