[scilab-Users] Strange behavior

Jacco Kramer jacco.kramer at teb.nl
Tue Nov 4 09:58:09 CET 2008

You defined your function to use the variables a and b. If you don't
pass these to the function, it will use the environment a and b. Since
you filled them with 7 and -1 the step before it, it uses them as input.

Now, when you call it without arguments, and without defining multiple
outputs it just does the first output (x=a+b), which is 7+-1 = 6.

I'm not sure I explained correctly and clearly, but it's something along
these lines.