input function broken?

Jacco Kramer jacco.kramer at teb.nl
Tue Nov 11 15:52:53 CET 2008

Hi, I just tried to use the "input" function in scilab 5.0.3 on Win XP.
When used on the commandline it works fine, but if I run it from scipad
I get errors. I couldn't copy it: the only way to get the error was to
press enter and make a quick screenshot just before scilab shut
(itself?) down. So, I attached the screenshot to this mail.

Here's the code I put in scipad to try with:

d=input('d?');

D=input('D?');

Doesn't look wrong to me, but you never know.

Ps. Another time it crashed I got a stack overflow, but I couldn't
reproduce that.