[scilab-Users] link problems on solaris 10 platform

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Thu Nov 13 18:55:04 CET 2008

Hi, Could you post your configure line. It works for me without
problem and I don't see why it does not find the ncurses library
especially since the -R option should work even if the -L is after.
Also do you have pcre installed? Ncurses is available with pcre and I
think it will take it from there if it isn't found anywhere else.

Jonathan Blanchard