adding help chapters under a common folder

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:53:32 CEST 2008

Hi Everybody.

In Scilab 5.0 I want to add help chapters under a common folder as for
instance is done for Scicos.

for instance if I have 2 help directorys say c:/help/chapter1/jar and
c:/help/chapter2/jar, then
--> add_help_chapter('chapter 1','c:/help/chapter1/jar');
add_help_chapter('chapter 2','c:/help/chapter2/jar');
--> help

shows 2 folders: chapter1/chapter1 and chapter2/chapter2

But what I would like to see is a generic folder say Newchapters with
inside the 2 folders chapter1 and chapter2 (without their subfolders
with the same name).

How can I realize this?

Thanks.
Eric.