[scilab-Users] plot produces a blank window

Robert Key robertgordonkey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 08:49:32 CEST 2008

Hi,
Thanks so much for your reply. I have placed a libgluegen-rt.so 64bit in my /usr/local/lib directory and did a ldconfig. The plot is still blank but I will work on the error mesage.
I will also try a binary version for i386 linux.
Thanks for your time.
Scilab is wonderful - even without the plots!
Robert Key

 Rob Key