[scilab-Users] Scicos problem in Scilab 5.0.x

Simone Mannori simone.mannori at scilab.org
Mon Oct 13 11:41:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

> - One of the new features of Scilab 5 should have been the possibility
> to use the Scilab's shell when Scicos is running. This is not possible
> in my case. I have the prompt and can write a command (such as <a=2>)
> but it simply frozen when entering [RETURN] still keeping Scicos
> working;

about this point my previous repose was _WRONG_ :

Scilab 5 console is "active" but is not able to compute while Scicos is
running: basically there are no changes between Scilab 4.x and 5.x

Please uses "Tools"-"Calc" to switch between the two environment.

"Faro' piu' attenzione la prossima volta".

Simone Mannori