Help search

Maki 1sy8 debian1sy8 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:05:37 CET 2008

Hi again.

What is the meaning of the number on the left when searching for some help ?
Say, I looked for format (as I wanted to reproduce Matlab's format
long g;) and the format command is only proposed at line 8 with number
6 on the left. Notice, when I searched for the function keyword, I
nearly missed it as it's very far down the list. Is there a way to
make the search more to the point ?

A bookmark system would also be an interesting feature to add.

PS : little bug report, even with the user interface in english, the
label still says 'Trouver' instead of 'Find'