[scilab-Users] Using SciCos for generating embedded code

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Sun Sep 28 07:27:09 CEST 2008

The RTAI project (www.rtai.org) already contains a code generator (a modified
version of the original Scicos code generator) which is able to create code
for embedded system (RTAICodegen_.sci). The new better optimized version of
this code generator is integrated in the project Scicos-Flex (this version is
more suitable for microcontrollers) as FlexCodegen_.sci.

You have only o integrate the generated functions (xxxx_init,xxxx_isr and
xxxx_end, where xxxx is the name of your superblock) into your scheduler

Roberto Bucher

--
University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland
Dept. Innovative Technologies