[scilab-Users] scilab 5.1.1 compilation under Solaris 10

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Thu Aug 27 11:45:04 CEST 2009

Well, I thought it already was, because I put the libjogl.so in bin and there is
<path value="$SCILAB/bin"/> in librarypath.xml
But then I realised $SCILAB points to share/scilab, not the base dir of the scilab installation. So, I put the libraries in lib and add that to librarypath.xml :

<path value="$SCILAB/../../lib"/>

Now the libraries are found. But when it tries to draw, it just freeze. Nothing happens and the GUI is completely unresponsive.
Should I try to compile it with libmesa? Would it help? Any other idea?