[scilab-Users] Main thread yield to graphics events

Flemming Nyboe flemming at nyboe.net
Mon Aug 31 22:09:14 CEST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Samuel GOUGEON [mailto:Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr]
Sent: 26 August 2009 12:20
To: users at lists.scilab.org
Subject: Re: [scilab-Users] Main thread yield to graphics events

Hello Samuel,

Thanks for your answer.
If you see the example code in my initial post, it illustrates that the
figure event handler does not fire (not for keyboard events either).
However, as I found out later, this is only the case when the script has
been started from Scipad.
See Francois' reply.

Best regards
Flemming