How to create links with Xcos

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Wed Dec 30 10:13:28 CET 2009

Hi all,

just intending to replace Scicos by Xcos in my teaching, I stumbled over
a silly problem I must admit I was not able to find a solution for so
far: How to create links with Xcos...

Moving over the edges/connections (blue lines...) I did not find a
context menu entry nor a keyboard shortcut, web search did not reveal
helpful documents.

In my misery, I began even trying to copy the yellow squares, which did
not lead to a useful result. Guessing it might be a Linux problem, I
installed Scliab 5.2 on Windows (XP) -- with the result of the same
behaviour.

Is there anybody able to give me a hint??

Thank you very much in advance,

   Nick