[scilab-Users] How to create links with Xcos

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Thu Dec 31 15:58:04 CET 2009

Hi Samuel,

someone to help -- great... :-)

Ok Samuel, let's imagine we now have connection from block A to block B
-- such a stylish blue line. So far fine...

How do I now achieve a branching (fr. ?branchement?) -- this is given
the term 'link' in Scicos -- by one of these chic *yellow squares* upon
the blue line from A to B, leading to a third block, C?

Thanks a lot in advance, an a happy 2010,

    Nick