[scilab-Users] default axes settings

Jean-Baptiste Silvy jean-baptiste.silvy at scilab.org
Mon Feb 9 14:16:29 CET 2009

The user_data field bug will be fixed in the forthcoming 5.1 version.
Mr. Mottelet you should have received an e-mail from our bug tracker
informing you that the bug was fixed in the Scilab development version.

However, the mark problem is clearly a bug.
Mr Bluem, could you create a bug report in our data base?
Here is the address of the bug tracker:
http://bugzilla.scilab.org/index.cgi.

Thanks,
Jean-Baptiste