Job offers

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Fri Jan 9 16:10:08 CET 2009

Hello,

I won't present Scilab here. It would be a waste of time !

As we are quickly growing, we need to hire more people.
These positions are available on the campus of Rocquencourt next to
Versailles and Paris.

* Java developer with skills in visualization (OpenGL, VTK...) and if
possible knowledge in distributed systems. This work would be done in
the Coll at viz project financed by the ANR (French Agency of Research).
http://www.scilab.org/job/fr/Fiche_de_poste_ingenieur_dev-collaviz_cdd.pdf

* Two good developers to work on the new kernel of Scilab.
Mainly C/C++, parallel computing and other interesting things.
http://www.scilab.org/job/fr/Fiche_de_poste_ingenieur_dev_cdi.pdf
http://www.scilab.org/job/fr/Fiche_de_poste_ingenieur_dev_cdd.pdf

* Two engineers to work with and on Scicos on the field of simulation
and dynamical system modeling.
http://www.scilab.org/job/fr/Fiche_de_poste_ingenieur_scicos_cdi.pdf
http://www.scilab.org/job/fr/Fiche_de_poste_ingenieur_scicos_cdd.pdf

Offers are in french because a small knowledge of french is (almost) a
requirement.

Sylvestre
PS:
CDD = Temporary contract